Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Assignment 1

For your first assignment (due next Tuesday the 26th of September) you will choose a character from a Myth, Fable, Fairy Tale or Legend - and write your own lyrics to a rap song telling the story of the character you chose. Your lyrics need to rhyme. If you play any instruments or want to create your own music beforehand to go along with it - please do so! You are more than welcome to bring your instruments to class.

Your performance should be no longer than 3 minutes.

I am working on my own to share with you! I have chosen Rumpelstiltskin. Once my (awesome.. haha) rap song is done, I'll post it here so you can all have access to it.

I am available any time, so please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions!

LET'S DO THIS!






No comments:

Post a Comment