Saturday, September 23, 2017

Rumpelstiltskin Rap!

After much work - I give you my Rumpelstiltskin Rap! Hope you all enjoy it :) comment and let me know what you think! I look forward to hearing yours!


My name is Rumpelstiltskin, I’m a little man
Who comes from a magical land
I saved some random girl, helped her become the queen
If you listen carefully I’ll tell you the story

There was once a miller who had a little girl
And he loved her more than the whole wide world
But he lied to the king to get his attention, his daughter would’ve been killed without my intervention

He said his daughter could spin straw into gold, and the king was amazed by the story he’d told
But instead of being impressed and just letting it go
The king ordered the girl to visit him at home

He locked her up in the castle told her to get to work, if by morning she failed he would kill her

That was when I appeared and saved her life, soon after the king made her his wife
But before that happened she promised me
As a thank you she’d give me her first baby

Rumpelstiltskin, Rump, Rump, Rumpelstiltskin 

Time passed and the baby came
So I came back to make my claim
The queen was in shock and begged me to go
She never woulda thought I’d come back you know?

I’d spare her baby’s life , I turned it into a game
All she had to do was guess my name
She sent her messengers out all over the place
But when they came back you should’ve seen her face!

Till one messenger came and ruined it all!
He said out in the forest he saw a man so small
Dancing around the fire saying the stupid dame
Will never be able to guess my name

Rumpelstiltskin, Rump, Rump! Rumpelstiltskin

Went back to see the queen and she told me the news
I got so mad that I blew a fuse
She was super happy to see me fall
They lived happily ever after, baby and all


18 comments:

  1. Click on 'Rumpelstiltskin Rap' guys and it will open the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to it. It's very nice. I like very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss it's not working with me I don't know why.and I am trying to do the Gmail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahmed you are already on your blog! What do you mean it's not working?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9e849mq9O9yMWpTWVpXRm9JaHc/view?usp=sharing
    Here is the link to my Shrek Rap. You need a Music Player for Google Drive to listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms it's epic you get are songs to shame good job

    ReplyDelete