Monday, September 11, 2017

WELCOME :)

Dear Students,

Welcome to my English class! I hope it will be a fun and educational year for all of us :)


My name is Ms. Noushka Farag and I am really happy to meet you all. Throughout the year we will be working on your storytelling skills, enriching your vocabulary, increasing your reading & writing skills and introducing new rules of grammar.


I hope the classroom will be a place you can call home. I want you all to know that you can reach out to me anytime, and I will always be here to help.
We have a long year ahead of us full of excitement and lots of things to learn! Please read the classroom rules thoroughly; following them will help us all have the best experience possible.


This year we will be using an online blog to communicate. I will show you how to create your own blog, as well as how to keep up with mine. It will be a fun activity to start the year with! I know that this coming year will be interesting and full of new information and experiences.


If you have any questions at any time of the year, please feel free to contact me by email on noushkafarag@gmail.com


I look forward to having a great year with you all!


Ms. Noushka Farag

No comments:

Post a Comment