Saturday, October 21, 2017

Social Studies Quiz!

Hello All!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend :) project week was hectic, but a lot of fun - and I'm very proud of all of you! GOOD JOB!

Now that we're back - I would like to tell you that I will be postponing the social studies quiz to Tuesday (October 24th) instead of tomorrow. It will be on everything we took on the 'Indus Valley Civilization' chapter. Please read everything and let me know tomorrow if you have any questions.

Thank you and see you tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Ms Noushka. Firstly Thankyou for the great effort of Thursday.It was great. Secondly ,I want to excuse you to make quiz on Tuesday as Monday will be Arabic. The children aren't yet ready especially after activity week.please try to organize quizzes of different subjects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss Noushka. I miss you. We have Arabic quiz on Monday. Please please postpone social studies to Wednesday. Big lesson. We need to study a lot. Thank you so much. See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi miss Nousha . We have Arabia quiz on Monday , can you please let be in another day that we can study . Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone - the quiz was going to be today, I changed it to tomorrow to give you more time. It has to be done before tuesday so I can add it to your quarter grades. We will finish this in class. See you in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ms noushka the quiz will be tomorrow ir on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any source to study from please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They were supposed to have taken notes in class - and they have sheets as well. There are also notes I uploaded on the blog and videos they can use to study.

    ReplyDelete