Monday, October 9, 2017

Research Paper Assignment

Hello All!

I have decided to give you the research paper assignment after all.

Starting today, you will have no English homework until Sunday so you have time to work on it. I would like to see a first draft delivered to my email by thursday 10pm so I can help you fix it. The final will be due on Sunday October 15th.

It needs to be a minimum of 4 pages (I had initially said 5 but decided to make it 4).

The topic is:

Compare and Contrast between Myths, Fables, Fairytales and Legends.

Remember what comparing and contrasting means! We took it at the beginning of the semester.

You are encouraged to get as much information as you can through the internet. At the end of your research paper, PLEASE copy paste all the websites you used for information.

This will be your 'Quarter Exam'. You will not be taking an exam, this is it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Again, I am ALWAYS available by email. Take advantage of that!

See you at school and goodluck :) 

7 comments:

  1. do you want it on power point or on pice of paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms sorry if its not perfect because its my first time
    to write a research paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok habibti that's why I'm here to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok habibti that's why I'm here to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. How could I send you the h.w??
    I wrote in a paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can take a picture and send it Musaab, by email (noushkafarag@gmail.com) but I want it to be typed. Can you type and send it in an email?

      Delete