Sunday, May 20, 2018

IMPORTANT!

Hello All,

I have graded your English quizzes, and I have to say I am EXTREMELY disappointed in everyone. Everybody did badly in the comprehension section, some better than others, but the results are unacceptable. I have decided, since it is your last quarter, to give you ONE more chance to redeem yourselves. Tomorrow, you will be a given a comprehension passage with questions to answer. I will put this grade instead of the one in your quiz.

What happened only shows me that you are not focusing, or spending enough time reading. You really need to give the comprehension time. The word 'comprehension' itself MEANS the ability to understand something; you cannot understand something if you don't read it and focus.

Please, give this your best. As explained, we only have one week left - lets try to make the best of it.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment